Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Waiting List

Finally through my waiting list for custom sweaters so I'm putting together some ready made sweaters for my etsy shop and for three shops in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. Sales have come to a crawl which makes me concerned for my economy. But everyone needs sweaters and coats to keep themselves warm in the colder months. So as we head out of this incredibly hot summer, I hope folks will look for unusual sweater coats - they're much more versatile than a regular coat, plus stylish and quite a character statement. I love making these sweaters - putting the different textured yarns and colors together is like painting with fiber. So, here's to Fall coming in, the weather getting cooler and the sale of my unusual, fabulous, technicolor sweater dream coats.

No comments: